International Medical University IMU, Founded in 2016 Located in Kyrgyz republic , Bishkek City. IMU Recognized by WHO & International Students are eligible for PM&DC , MCI , ECFMG Certifications. IMU Started foreign students enrollments in 2017 & offering MBBS Degree in English Medium with course duration of 05 years. The International Medical University opens its doors for entrants in the following areas: Medicine (MBBS), Dentistry (BDS) and Pharmacy. To implement the curriculum approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic in these areas and comply with the requirements of the state educational standard, the International Medical University has developed to date a unique and universal campus, in which the clinical base, educational and scientific educational centers with equipped laboratories and a hostel are concentrated . The protected territory of the university is 11 hectares, on which there is a campus, medical and pharmaceutical college, sports and social infrastructure, parking.
The educational process combines an innovative approach and the latest technologies in education. Lectures and practical classes are conducted in the state, official and English languages. Upon completion, a diploma of higher medical education of the state standard is issued. The campus has all the conditions for full immersion in the learning process. Not only students of Kyrgyzstan, but also from such countries as Pakistan, India, Tajikistan, Palestine, Russian Federation, Kazakhstan, etc. are studying at the university. International Medical University is a multilevel educational system. Each student is provided with access to the electronic library and library fund in English and Russian languages, both permanently and on mobile gadgets. On the basis of the university, preparatory courses are functioning, at which the teachers of the MMU prepare future applicants for ORT subjects for admission to a higher medical school.
With MMU, Medico-Pharmaceutical College is functioning for the training of nurses, where they are trained on the basis of 11 classes in the following areas: Nursing, Dentistry, Pharmacy, which is taught both by lecturers of the University and by experienced medical experts. To consolidate theoretical knowledge with clinical skills At the university the University Clinic “Avicenna Medical” is organized, where highly qualified doctors-teachers give the basics of medical practice. The University Clinic is a multidisciplinary complex consisting of an outpatient diagnostic department, a modern clinical laboratory, an emergency medical emergency department, as well as 9 departments of therapeutic and surgical profiles, hemo dialysis and obstetrics departments. Further, Quality medical education – worthy of the future of the nation! Undoubtedly, the doors of our College are always open for those who want to receive modern education in the field of medical, obstetrics, nursing, orthopedic and pharmacy dentistry. The college uses innovative training technologies to train highly qualified specialists in the field of medicine, who can be leaders, work in a team, adapt in a professional environment, act and win in a competitive environment.
ELIGIBILITY & ADMISSION PROCESS in INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
There is only one intake in IMU in September every year for which the application deadline is generally 30th of October-November. Generally, the students who expect more than 60% in their 10+2 level / HSSC can reserve their seats at IMU from the beginning and do not wait for the last minute. Almost 80% of the seats are filled up in September-October every year. In order to ensure your admission at IMU, you just need to pay the Application Fees and submit the following Documents ;
- SSC+HSSC Transcripts / Mark sheets
Note : result awaiting applicants can also apply
- Passport First page Scan Copy
- Fresh photo
- Medical check up Report
- Police Clearance Certificate
Details of International Medical University IMU , Kyrgyzstan :
- Lowest & affordable fee schedule for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- More than 1000 foreign students from different nationalities (Pakistan , India , Nepal & others) are studying MBBS & MD.
- Many Female students are also studying in IMU Kyrgyzstan for MBBS/MD study in Secure environment.
- MBBS’s Course Duration is 05 years including 1 year of Clinical Internship (4+1).
- International Medical College Kyrgyzstan have 03 affiliated hospitals.
- The degree is accordance to PM&DC/WHO/MCI guidelines & degree is equivalent to Medical graduates of WHO.
Fee Package of IMU International Medical University
MBBS/MD Degree Duration : 05 years Including Internship
Application Fee = 300 U$D
Note : Student can Pay the Tuition & Hostel Fee Per Semester 1750 U$D in IMU
2nd year to 5th Per Year
Admission & Management Charges
Registration, Residence Permit, Medical check, Insurance etc.
*Depends on actual cost
Total in U$D
Important Notes :
- Student will pay Embassy Fee approx 60 U$D to 160 U$D by themselves.
- Student will afford the Air-ticket , food expenses , stationary by themselves.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee & insurance fee from 2nd year to onward by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Education Department of Kyrgyzstan.
Advantages of Study in IMU Kyrgyzstan
- IMU has a full faculty, in accordance with the requirements of the state educational standard of the Kyrgyz Republic, with the English language of teaching and lecturing, as well as laboratory work. Qualitative faculty consists of 16 doctors of medical sciences, 45 candidates of medical sciences, etc.
- Has a complete set of educational, scientific and medical bases for providing a high-grade and quality educational process, corresponding to the world level, required for the quality of the educational process;
- International Medical University Kyrgyzstan offering MBBS/MD Degree at lowest cost with 05 years Duration.
- IMU has buildings and facilities with a total area of 39,430 square meters. The total area occupied by the university is 10.8 hectares; IMU has a hostel for 600 beds, located on the same territory as the university. The hostel provides meals that satisfy the Halal food preferences of foreign students, taking into account their national traditions, as well as national cuisine;
- IMU has a library, an electronic library, as well as computer classes and tablets, which are loaded with all the textbooks and teaching materials required to ensure the receipt of a full-fledged education for students. In addition, students have remote access to the electronic library.
- The University is provided with all the necessary laboratories and laboratory equipment, as well as tools that provide practical laboratory work on all courses of the educational process;
- IMU Has its own clinic for 80 beds, located on the same territory as the university. Students will undergo practical training during the educational process at the university clinic, and also have real-time access to ongoing operations in the three operating rooms of the clinic. In addition, the clinic has an emergency emergency service for the population, where students can learn the organization of medical emergency care in the process of providing practical assistance to the population;
- IMU is quite safe and secure for female applicants. Already Pakistani & Indian Females are living in Dormitory. Students are ensured full security on the territory of the university, as the academic building, hostel and other facilities are located on the same territory enclosed by one guarded fence.