S. Tentishev Asian Medical Institute Азиатский медицинский институт (ASMI) is the leading higher medical institution of the Kyrgyz Republic founded in 2004 Located in Kant, Kyrgyzstan. Asian Medical Institute was established with the official license by the ministry of education and ministry of health of Kyrgyz Republic as Registration number 1-184. AMI is enlisted in world directory of medical schools published by WHO. Asian Medical Institute offers general medicine faculty in a variety of active learning environments including small group session, problem sets and resources hours, journal article discussion debates, video conference session and grand rounds presentation. This program is taught according to the medical system of European universities which enables our students to migrate during and year of course of getting a job in any part of Europe upon completion of course. Asian Medical Institute is aimed to teach medical education for foreign citizens from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh & other nationalities entirely in English Language, that’s why the selection of faculty has been made on the basis of highly English speaking doctors from different countries that meet the educational requirements of students from any country according to their choice knowledge. Asian Medical Institute offering MD Program Duration (06 years) & MBBS Program Duration (05 years) & Both programs are running successfully. At Asian Medical Institute, you’ll benefit from a Medicine Faculty with impeccable credentials as physicians, teachers and researchers. Every member of faculty holds an M.D. and/or Ph.D. degree. Many are also certified in their specialties. The faculty staff uses modern teaching technologies. Their teaching method is based on interactive and critical thinking activities that help the students to learn successfully and achieve good results. On contract basis every year AMI also invites the special team of doctors from USA, UK and Europe to deliver lectures and research medical education. The Medical Council of India, Nepal, Pakistan, The Great Britain, USA and others will recognize the Degree/diplomas of AMI. Asian Medical Institute is recognized by more organizations than any other medical institute of Kyrgyz Republic. Asian Medical Institute is actively working to make new contacts with the medical universities of USA, UK, Europe and others. According to WHO experts, Kyrgyzstan has achieved a lot more in the field of health care system as opposed to its counterparts. In Short, Asian Medical Institute is the best choice for medical study in Kyrgyz Republic.
There are doctors & candidates of medical science participating in the training process. combination of utilization of modern training programs, technical material base, new training technologies and qualified teachers promotes the improvement of training quality.Students will be taught not only in clinical bases in Kant, but also in Bishkek, capital city. Many republican medical institutions and scientific centers are the clinical bases of Asian Medical Institute.Institute’s departments will be working out both the fundamental and applied research problems on medicine priority direction.
Affiliated Hospitals of Asian Medical University are:
- Issyk-Ata Region Hospital
- Traumatology and orthopaedic hospital #4
- Issy-Ata central hospital
- Alamadin hospital
- City clinical hospital #6
- Department forensic Medicine
- Surgical hospital #1
- Surgical hospital Mamakeeva
- Obs & Gyneacolgical hospital #2
- Tentishev Memorial polyclinic
Details & Admission Procedure of Asian Medical University ASMI, Kyrgyzstan :
- Lowest & affordable fee schedule for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- More than 1800 foreign students from different nationalities (Pakistan , India , Nepal & others) are studying MBBS & MD.
- 03 Foreign students batches from Asian Medical Institute are graduated .
- MD’s Course Duration is 06 years including 1 year of Clinical Internship (5+1).
- Asian Medical College Kyrgyzstan have 04 affiliated hospitals.
- The degree is accordance to PM&DC/WHO/MCI guidelines & degree is equivalent to Medical graduates of WHO.
- Asian Medical Institute issues the admission letter in normally 3-5 working days and after admission confirmation letter students need to pay 300$-350$ to the agent for the Invitation Visa letter by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Kyrgyz Republic. Visa invitation letter by Foreign Ministry takes 20-30 days normally. ASMI accepting international students for MBBS/MD degree program 2 times in one year, Fall & Spring intake or you can say September and January/February/March intake, but if the seats filled timely , Asian Medical Institute will only accepts the applications for September intake. MBBS/MD students arrival time in ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration.
- For getting admission in Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan students needs to complete the following documents :
- Passport first page Scan
- SSC / O Levels Document
- HSSC / Intermediate or A Levels Document
- Police Clearance Report
- Medical Check up Report
- Fresh photo with white back ground
Note : All these documents must be in Scanned properly by the scanner machine , not by the mobile scanner.
Fee Structure For International Students
|Description||First Year||2nd to Final Year|
|Total Fee||5,000 USD/Year||2400 USD/Year|
|Tuition Fee||2,000 USD/Year||2,000 USD/Year|
|Hostel Fee||400 USD/Year||400 USD/Year|
|Misc. Fee||2600 USD/Year||Nil|
- Student will pay Embassy Fee approx 60 U$D – 160 U$D by themselves.
- Fee will be charged on Arrival at very first day in Asian Medical Institute.
- Student will follow the hostel availability & hostel fee policy advised by the university official.
- Student will afford the Air-ticket, food expenses, and stationary by themselves.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee & insurance fee from 2nd year to onward by themselves.
- Pakistani & Indian students will follow the rules & Regulations of PM&DC & MCI respectively.
- Student will follow the policies of College & Education Department of Kyrgyzstan.